The Model S2 Sequencing Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus is designed for fast, uncomplicated, smile-free vertical polyacrylamide gel separations of oligo and polynucleotides, nucleic acid sequencing, genotyping and polymorphic studies.
- The S2 runs a 31.0 x 38.5 cm gel that fits easily on a standard 14 x 17 in X-ray film
- The lower buffer tray is removable and has a separate chamber for collecting buffer from the upper reservoir eliminating the need to move the apparatus for buffer disposal
- Built-in twist and hold clamps secure glass gel assembly in place
- A molded silicone gasket ensures leak-free operation without grease or notched plates
- Both lids safely prevent buffer chamber access when power cords are in place